Lake Cushman contains tree stumps and snags at and near the surface of the water, at the water's edge and extending out from the shore that are or may be submerged below the surface. Due to the fluctuating water surface level, these stumps, snags and submerged trees may be close to the surface and not easily visible. Boating, swimming, water skiing, diving and other similar activity is hazardous in the areas where stumps and snags are near the water surface. Therefore, these activities should be conducted with extreme caution. Watch for floating debris. Have fun. Be safe.
1) We thank our departing cabin guests for checking out by 11AM so that our arriving guests may check in after 3 PM. Remember: the cabins are non-smoking & registering guest must be at least 21 to rent. Must be at least 18 to rent RV & tent sites. RV & tent site check-out is by 1PM. Must be at least 21 to rent a cabin & 18 to rent an RV or tent site.
2) We may be good - but Mother Nature is better. We are not responsible for inclement weather, lake elevation changes, burn bans or any other unpleasant occurrences during your stay; however, we are happy to refund any part of your stay that we have been able to rerent to another guest, less a nominal processing fee.
3) We have made every effort to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable campground; however, all persons entering the campground do so at their own risk.
4) Management/owner is not responsible for damage, loss or injury to either persons or property. Please supervise your children.
5) Registered guests are responsible for the actions of members of their party and any visitors they may have. Please supervise your children.
6) Children must be at their campsite by 10 pm unless accompanied by a parent.
7) We reserve the right to refuse service to and/or evict anyone.
8) Non-aggressive pets are welcome, but must remain leashed and under the physical control of their owner at all times and not left unattended at your site/cabin.. Please clean up after your pet. Plastic bags are available at the store & the restroom.
9) Speed limit in park is 5 mph. Please keep an eye out for children, critters & daydreaming adults..
10) Fires are allowed in fire rings only as allowed by the Mason County Fire Marshal. (Please bring a 5 gallon bucket & a shovel if camping in July or August). Moving fire rings causes a charcoal mess.. Please extinguish campfires by midnight.
11) Picnic tables are not to be removed from camp sites.
12) Pick no flowers, cut no trees, branches or shrubs - they are all we have! Ü
13) Please stay on established roads and trails. Keep off steep hills/banks for your own safety and to preserve the natural surroundings.
14) Lighting of fireworks is not permitted at any time.
15) Quiet hours: modified Quiet at 10 pm and Quiet from 11 pm - 6 am.
16) We are a social campground. "If you don't know your neighbor when you get here, you will by the time you leave." Sound carries/amplifies over water & without buffering vegetation; therefore, no loud music at any time. If a radio or other sound emitting device can be heard at the next site, it's too loud. Respect your neighbor's space & peace.
17) Please do not park on road ways or block driveways. Overflow parking is available. Details at the store.
18) Please remove any litter from your site before checking out. Dumpsters are located throughout the campground for your convenience. We recycle aluminum cans & cardboard. Please inquire in the store for collection locations. Glass & plastic may be recycled at the the Foothills Park transfer station Saturday thru Monday on the way down the hill into Hoodsport.
If you have enjoyed your stay at Lake Cushman Resort, please tell your friends. If you haven't, please tell us. Our e-mail address is email@example.com
19) Remember: 6 MPH within 100 feet of anyone swimming.
20) Keep at least 100 feet away from a diver's flag indicating a person underwater.
21) 6 MPH within 300 feet of any boat launch. (There are multiple hidden boat launches on the Resort side of the lake).
22) 6 MPH (or less if wake is created) within 150 feet of shore or log boom or dock extension. (300 feet preferred)
23) You may not moor at any dock (public or private) without permission.
24) 6 MPH within 150 feet of any vessel not propelled by a motor. This includes vessels with motors that are not running (e.g. people fishing), and yield right-of-way to such vessels.
25) Lake speed limit: 50 mph except from 1/2 hour after sunset to 1/2 hour before sunrise: 8 mph, and then only with approved vessel lighting.
26) Water Skiers: Stay at least 150 feet from shore/docks/log booms, (300 feet preferred). No ski starts from the Resort docks or within 150 feet of same. No dock landings. Stay at least 150 feet away from docks.
27) Remember to bring your boater's card with you. This lake is patrolled by Mason County Sheriff's Marine Unit.
Please: No jet boat or PWC operation before 10 am.
For Resort reservations or more information